Sunday, July 12, 2009

Day fifteen

There were thousands of tents. We made ours too. Dad tried to find ways to get to Australia and I practiced my ball skills. A ball with a gloomy face asked if I wanted to buy water, drinking water. I said no. I offered to play football with him. I kick the ball to him and he runs off with it. I chased after him, when he saw me getting nearer, he drops the ball. I picked it up. I was at a different part of the camp, filled with hungry people waiting for shipment of food. I stopped a truck which its driver told me about what had happened to those people. I told them I wanted to go to Australia. Another man appeared saying all the good things about Australia. He must be from Australia. I tried to find my way back to our tent but I could not find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment