Sunday, July 26, 2009

Day twenty

The smugglers keep us shut in ahot and stuffy house all they with only one meal of noodles a day. There are only two boats and there hundreds of families in here. Bibi kept asking questions, I told Bibi we would have football practice before, Mum and Dad go mental. People look shocked and amazed. Then, a person joined in, it was the boy who tried to steal my ball. The boy said that it was his ball, Bibi yells at the boy. He tried to grab the ball from me, he can't get it and I can't too. He looks over to Bibi and said that she could have the ball if she'll be his girlfriend. She kicks him on the leg, he staggers back and I fall on him, the ball soars over the fence and disappears between the boat and the dock.

No comments:

Post a Comment